I believe the user interface of a website or app is a direct factor to affect the outcome of clients’ businesses. The UI is literally the face of products/services.
Meanwhile, I cast the following spells on the product:
- Pixel perfect UI.
- Carefully picked typeface(s) and colours.
- Clean, artful designs that are both intuitive and functional.
- Translating high-level requirements to achieve clients’ goals into necessary interaction flows and artefacts.
As a result, good UI can give huge impacts on people’s life. This is the reason for me to do UI design and I love it. I want to be a part of a project that creates products/services appreciated by users.
My go-to tools are Adobe CC, Sketch and InVision.
- I’ve lived in 5 different countries. UK is my fifth country.
- I want to move to Italy in the future.
- I’m an IFPA certified aromatherapist.
- I’m interested in the Oriental philosophy.
- I’m: an espresso lover,
- a film fanatic,
- a typeface collector,
- a foodie,
- a music lover – I usually listen to either metal or trance when I design,
- and the black sheep.